Forex Tester’s affiliates, partners and resellers must abide by the rules for emails and newsletters. It is necessary in order not to be blacklisted and get penalties for violations.
Here’s a list of the requirements:
- Don’t use false or misleading header information - your “From,” “To,” “Reply-To,” and routing information – including the originating domain name and email address – must be accurate and identify the person or business who initiated the message.
- Don’t use deceptive subject lines - the subject line must accurately reflect the content of the message.
- Identify the message as an ad - you must disclose clearly and conspicuously that your message is an advertisement.
- Tell recipients where you’re located - your message must include your valid physical postal address.
- Tell recipients how to opt out of receiving future email from you – your email must include the «Unsubscribe» button.
- Honor opt-out requests promptly - you must honor a recipient’s opt-out request within 10 business days. You can’t charge a fee, require the recipient to give you any personally identifying information beyond an email address, or make the recipient take any step other than sending a reply email or visiting a single page on an Internet website as a condition for honoring an opt-out request. Once people have told you they don’t want to receive more messages from you, you can’t sell or transfer their email addresses.
- Monitor what others are doing on your behalf - even if you hire another company to handle your email marketing, you can’t contract away your legal responsibility to comply with the laws. Both the company whose product is promoted in the message and the company that actually sends the message may be held legally responsible.